If you know Scott, you’ll know he’s a bag of fun, playful and relaxed. These aspects will permeate through your experience with him, making the coverage of your wedding a stress-free experience. Weddings should be a fun affair, so with this in mind, Scott will help inject fun and laughter into the day, whilst always making sure the level of professionalism remains at his very high standards. It’s very simple – he will help you relax into the experience, ensuring that when the shutter closes it will be the most natural moments.
Here are some things you probably didn’t know about him;
- He once swam with Great White Sharks off the coast of South Africa
- He likes to keep fit and spends his free time either running, boxing or hanging off a callisthenics frame
- He holds a 2nd Dan in Shotokan Karate
- He has hiked to (and shot a wedding on) the highest peak in the State of Maine, USA (5267ft)
- He loves to travel, with Japan, Hawaii and Central America among his favourite destinations (before kids, of course!)
- His favourite karaoke song is Billy Idols 'White Wedding'
- While editing a wedding or designing an album, the vinyl player on his desk never stops spinning
- His favourite TV show is The Walking Dead, film (tough one) The Dark Knight and album is (again a tough one) Appetite For Destruction